I am super honoured that I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by the lovely NicoleVaidosa! I went to high school with her, and we both have a passion for blogging! 🙂 Thank you SO much for nominating me, Nicole!
What Is A Liebster Blog Award?
Basically it is an online award given to other bloggers within the community–it is an awesome way to find new blogs and to also connect with others! 🙂
- Thank the blogger that nominated you & link their site
- Answer 11 questions
- Share 11 random facts
- Nominate 11 other blogs
- Ask nominees to answer 11 questions
Here are the 11 questions from Nicole!
- What made you decide to start blogging?
I mainly decided to blog because I have a passion for beauty. I love displaying that through my main platform (Instagram), but I also wanted a place where I could voice my thoughts and opinions on various products! I also really love connecting with people who have similar interests as I do, and I thought this would be an awesome way to meet new people around the world!
2. What are three things that make you happy instantly?
Hmm. I would say my family, my boyfriend, and my education. I am extremely grateful to have each and every person in my life, and those closest to me are very important to me. They all make me happy in very different ways, too! Whenever I am down, I know I can look towards my family and boyfriend. I am also very thankful that I am able to explore different passions I have, and that I can receive an education for these interests. Although many people complain about school, many people do not get this privilege–so I feel as though I should be extremely happy and grateful for this opportunity!
3. What is your favourite genre of movie/and or television shows?
I would say either romance/comedy, or mysterious thrillers. That’s a lot of genres put into one haha! But I definitely have two sides; I am hooked on The Bachelor, but at the same time I love Criminal Minds, or just watching a really interesting documentary! I guess I don’t just have one genre that is a favourite. Although I am really finding crime shows interesting at the moment!
4. What are you most proud of in regards to your blog?
I would say I am proud that I have been sticking to it, or at least trying to, while I am in school. I feel super busy all the time, but I’ve definitely learned how to self-care and dedicate time to things I really care about! I have tried really hard to keep my blog up to date with current information and helpful advice that helps beauty lovers!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
I’m not sure. I would really love to travel to various places in the world, but in terms of where I would like to live, I’m pretty happy where I am now!
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot, unfortunately haha. But I guess my number one pet peeve at the moment would be slow walkers in a mall haha.
7. What is your favourite song at the moment?
I would have to say How Deep Is Your Love by The Bee Gees haha. I’m an old soul 😉
8. Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
I mainly find inspiration through Instagram or from products that have just come out that I am interested in talking about! 🙂 I feel like I always have quite a bit to say, so ideas are always in my mind!
9. What is your favourite colour?
Red. But I actually don’t wear red lipstick a lot, haha!
10. What is your favourite Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid!
11. If you could meet a famous person, living or dead, who would you choose to meet?
Hmm…it would be hard to pick just one! But I would really like to meet Shania Twain!
11 Random Facts
- I have two middle names! (Catherine and Miyako)
- I am Japanese, Ukrainian and Scottish
- I have a peanut and nut allergy, which makes it hard to not only eat, but use beauty products!
- I’m currently in school for Child & Family Studies, and will be graduating in June!
- I have over 1,000 videos in my ‘watch later’ tab on YouTube…I’m addicted!
- I absolutely hate the number 5. I’m not sure why. I think because of the movie Where The Heart Is, haha!
- I am quite shy, but once I get to know someone it is hard to get me to be quiet.
- Edamame is my favourite food at the moment!
- I am addicted to lip balm.
- I am a generally messy person, although most people believe I am organized.
- I love getting mail! It always feels like Christmas hehe 🙂
Here are the 11 lovely people I nominate! 🙂
Samantha at My Beauty Favs
Dom at Calibeaute
Gigi at Beatfacefridayy
Adrienne at Adrienne Royale Beauty Blog
Janine from ABeautifulWhim
Gil from Nosegasm
Arielle from With All My Affection
Amanda from Makeup With AK
Yani from GlamourByYani
Courtney from La Belle Sirene
Stephanie from Fun Size Beauty
Here are my 11 questions for you to answer! 😉
- What inspired you to create a blog?
- What is your favourite store?
- If you could have any super power in the world, what would it be?
- What is your most prized possession?
- What does your typical weekend look like?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your favourite restaurant and why?
- If you could change one thing in your life, would you? Why/why not?
- What is your go to product right now?
- Who is one person that has completely changed your life?
- What is one thing you want to do in life?
Please let me know if you end up participating and link your post down below so I can learn more about you! 🙂
Even if I did not ‘nominate’ you, please feel free to partake in this! And let me know if you did so I can check out your blog 🙂
Thank you again Nicole for nominating me! 🙂 ❤