Thank you so much Brandie from The Striped Coyote for nominating me for The Miranda Sings Award! 🙂 I really appreciate it, and have loved getting to know you more! ❤
- Announce your nomination with a post, including a link to the blogger who nominated you
- Include the featured image on your blog
- Nominate 10 other blogs and link the nominees in your post
- List seven things you love about yourself (e.g. your appearance, personality, achievements, etc.), but don’t use negative comparisons!
Things I Love About Myself:
- I like that I really care about other people and their well-being. I have found that I tend to be someone who consistently cares for others and their emotions and what they are going through.
- I like my sense of humour. I would like to think I am pretty funny, or find a lot of things funny! 🙂
- I’m proud that I am putting myself out there by posting about my passion for beauty via Instagram, this blog, and my Facebook page. I used to be really afraid of what others thought of me (which I think I still do in a sense, its human nature) but I have found an inner peace with myself and a passion I really want to share with others.
- I am starting to love myself as an independent person. I used to have many friends, and I have pushed myself away from almost all of them based on personal reasons, but also reasons I’ve never fully been sure of. I struggled with this all the time and still do, as it is really hard for me to have trusting friendships. But I think I have come to terms with the fact that I do actually like being alone, and the right friends will come along in time, if they do. Right now, some people may not be in my life for reason, or if others don’t try as much as I do, then perhaps it is okay to let go. I have allowed myself to be independent and try and love myself.
- I love that I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I consider myself young still, but I have truly found someone who makes me a better person and someone I love spending my time with! I’m so happy with this person, and I’m really blessed to love him and have him love me in return.
- I love the education I have received. It has been quite a maze to get to where I am and where I would like to be career wise, but I honestly have learned a lot, and I don’t think I would have if it weren’t for the maze I walked through.
- I love that I’ve started connecting with people more through blogging! I was so scared to start my blog, and there are many things about the blogging world I have not discovered yet, but I really love it! I really like that something I review can impact someone and it is so heartwarming when people reach out to me and say they have tried something I have recommended and it has worked out for them!
- Trying not to use negativity/comparisons–I hate my peanut/nut allergy BUT I have come to love it in some aspects. The reason for this is that I think I am much more open minded and cautious when it comes to my safety and also others.In everyday life, I find myself much more aware of people’s troubles and I really try and accommodate for everyone, as I know what it feels like.
- I like that I sleep a lot. Haha. I really, really enjoy napping.
- I like that I have started opening up a bit more. It is difficult to explain..but I’ve self-harmed in the past and have been really depressed. I reached out and got help..and now, with medication I honestly feel so much better. Medication isn’t always the answer, and I’m not always happy by any means, but it really has helped me. I can actually wake up every day and get out of bed, which is actually a really big accomplishment for me now.
Alifya from Alifya Lifestyle
Mandy from Mtinc Beauty
Gigi from Beatfacefridayy
Ann-Marie from Face to Curls
Annie from Annie’s Beauty Blog
Dom from Calibeaute
Samantha from My Beauty Favs
Maria from Lipsticksnblushes
Cassandra from Myriskelife
Nicole from Nicole Vaidosa
Kim from Life Across the Hudson
I can’t wait to see your posts on what you all love about yourselves!
Thank you again, Brandie for tagging me! ❤
Please feel free to also comment down below and tell me what you love about yourself! 🙂