Hi, hello! 🙂
I hope you have all been doing well! I’m currently working an overnight shift trying to stay awake, so if this post doesn’t make sense that is likely why haha.
I’m suuuuper stoked to discuss the new Huda Beauty 3D Highlighters with y’all! I first bought the Pink Sand Edition which is currently sold out, but will hopefully be in stock soon! These quads cost $59 CAD on Sephora and can also be purchased on Huda Beauty’s website.
The formula of these highlighters are amazing – each includes one cream and three powders meant to be used on top of one another to give a radiant glow. I love how big the highlighters are and it is very user-friendly as the top of the palettes also give instructions on to how to get this 3D glow we want!
I’m personally in love with the Pink Sand Edition! I’ve been using it every day for the past week and have even received compliments on how radiant my glow has been! So, thanks Huda! hehe.
- Capri: This is the cream shade which honestly feels like it melts when you touch it. I really love how creamy and smooth this shade is, yet it is very blend-able to use!
- Santorini: I personally use this shade after I’ve gone in with Azores, but hey to each their own haha! I love how this shade truly makes my glow pop and give it some more dimension. It truly brightens my cheekbones in a positive way.
- Azores: As I mentioned, I usually use this shade before Santorini, but there’s no rules in makeup right? This gives the perfect amount of glow to my cheekbones that makes me look super healthy and radiant. Both Azores and Santorini together = a dream come true!
- Ibiza: This is suuuch a beautiful blush! I love using this on the apples of my cheek. It gives the perfect finishing touch to my overall look! I find this shade goes with almost any look I’m going for 🙂
From top to bottom:
The Gold Sand Edition has different packaging but is the same size. This one released a bit later than the Pink Sand Edition, but just from looking at the two and comparing them, I already had an inkling that I would enjoy Pink Sand a bit better as I don’t usually go for the gold tones when it comes to a highlight!
This quad comes with the same instructions as the other palette, just different shades. I was scared the Sculpt shade would be a bit dark for me but to my surprise when I used all of these shades it looked really nice! It gave a really effortless but natural glow, just like the first palette.
- Fiji: This cream shade is a bit yellow and almost feels the slightest more sticky than the first cream shade in the other quad. It looks nice, but I haven’t used this much as I rarely use cream products.
- Seychelles: This is a really pretty golden shade that certainly brightens up my glow! This is probably my favourite shade out of the quad as it makes my highlight really stand out. I use a lot of this versus any of the other shades.
- Tahiti: As mentioned, I thought this shade would turn up way too dark on me but thankfully it didn’t. It still isn’t my favourite though, and I wouldn’t use this on its own personally.
- Zanibar: I found this colour suuuuper close to Ibiza from the other quad in terms of how they applied. It definitely gave a pop of colour but also a glow from within. I think the two are pretty similar though, and would’ve liked to see a totally different shade.
From top to bottom:
So personally, I don’t think you need both quads. Is it worth it? I definitely think one is, depending on the shades you like. I would personally recommend the Pink Sand Edition over the Gold Sand, simply because I thought the shades showed up a bit better and really gave me a beautiful glow. I reach for my Pink Sand palette WAY more than the Gold Sand!
So..you tell me. Do you think its worth it? Will you work it? 😉