Hi, hello! ❤
I hope you are all doing fantastic! I’m suuuper excited to share my thoughts on the ColourPop Yes, Please! palette that is raved about! It restocks Wednesday, August 30 at 10 am PST/1pm EST! So mark your calendars, set an alarm, because you truly need this palette in your life if you are a warm toned junkie like myself!
This palette includes 12 warm shades that range from matte to metallic finishes and are all brand new shades. I have to admit that when this palette arrived, it was smaller than I expected it to be but its still completely worth the $16 USD price tag.
The formula is consistent, pigmented and very blend-able. I’d say its one of my favourite palettes at the moment!
First Row – Top to Bottom:
- Full-Zip: Matte off-white shade that is great for the brow bone or all over the lid as a base. It doesn’t show up too much on my skin tone which is kind of nice as I use it all over the lid when beginning my look.
- Big Cocktails: A bright matte orange that surprisingly looks amazing on the eyes. At first I was like uuuhhh thats kinda bright? But when you blend it out with other shadows it looks great.
- Champs: This matte peach shade is perfect as a transition shade – its definitely a must have in this palette.
- Bling: The most amazing warm, copper rust shade. It is sooo pigmented and beautiful – I literally use this shade all the time!
Second Row – Top to Bottom:
- Louie: Louie, Louie, Louie, Louieeeeeee. ColourPop describes this shade as a duochrome red with a gold flip which I totally agree with. This is most likely my favourite shade in this entire palette as its so unique and different and translates as so on the eyes.
- Butter Cake: This is my perfect gold because it is more paler and super brightening. I’m freaking in love with this shade and also the name hehe.
- Spoiled: A brick red that is a staple in a warm tone palette. It blends beautifully, it is pigmented, it is just perfection really.
- Gno: This is a matte brown-ish orange? A burnt orange? Either way this is a beautiful shade – I think one of my most used as it has a bit of brown in there.
Third Row – Top to Bottom:
- Mischief: This shade could have been a bit more pigmented and ‘wow’ in my opinion, but its definitely a nice yellow shade. I personally haven’t used this shade much at all though.
- Note To Self: I LOVE THIS SHADE! It is perfect. I love using it in my crease ❤
- Chauffeur: This is a duochrome shade as well which is a yellowish orange shade reflecting gold. Totally gorgeous.
- French Kiss: This dark matte shade has brown with a hint of red in it, which is great for darkening the crease or the outer v.
Overall, I totally recommend the Yes, Please! Eyeshadow Palette from ColourPop as it is consistent and pigmented throughout. It blends like a dream and is honestly retailed at a fair price compared to a lot of other palettes out there. I suggest if you plan on getting this to be prepared, as it has sold out continuously during the summer!
Do you have this palette? If not, are you going to get it?