Hi, hello loves!
I’m really excited to share a parcel I received by the amazing Beauty United team which encompasses brands such as Crest, Pantene, Venus, Olay, Secret and Herbal Essences. I’ve been trying out the products they have sent me for fall and some of them have become staples in my routine now! Keep reading to see which items I loved and which were just okay.
- Olay Age Defying Advanced Hydrating Gel Moisturizer*: I’ll start off discussing this moisturizer by saying that it is AWESOME! I love using this moisturizer at night and I wake up with my face still feeling moisturized. What I love about this oil free moisturizer is that it feels like it is hydrating yet provides a sheer base to my face – making it easy to use in the morning and then put on my makeup, or at night yet always feel moisturized. I totally recommend this moisturizer for every day use! #Ageless
- Olay Eyes Deep Hydrating Eye Gel*: This is another product I’ve been absolutely loving! I enjoyed using the previous Olay Ultimate Eye Cream, but this one added so much extra moisture and coolness under my eyes. I feel that it really has plumped my skin more and has hydrated my under eyes a lot! Like the moisturizer, this does dry fast but keeps my under eyes feeling moisturized which is a plus, so I can use this in the morning and night! I’ve been looking for a good under eye gel, and this is my new favourite for sure!
Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Light*: I’ve been using Crest Whitestrips for a while now, and I have found that over time, my teeth have become sensitive to them at initial use, but does go away about an hour or so later. I noticed a huge difference when I used the blue whitening light with the strips and now I’m hooked on this white light! Even my parents said my teeth looked dramatically whiter after using the light, whereas typically no one says anything about my teeth changing. I would definitely go for the light if you are thinking about trying Crest Whitestrips – it only takes an hour, which is basically watching an episode on Netflix! #IlluminateYourSmile
Gillette Venus Comfortglide in White Tea*: I’ve personally never used a razor that has a moisture bar in it, but I LOVE it! I have super sensitive skin and I haven’t found this to irritate me at all – it smells nice, and it keeps my legs and under arms super smooth due to this razor. In fact, I don’t think I’ll be going back to my typical razor I’ve used in the past- these comfortglides are here to stay! Definitely try it out and you will see how smooth and moisturized your body feels afterwards. #SmoothSquad
- Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Grapefruit and White Mosa Mint Dry Shampoo*: What I enjoy about this dry shampoo is that it doesn’t leave any residue – for someone with dark hair, I truly appreciate that because its always so hard to get rid of that white cast from dry shampoos. I do have to say though, this isn’t my favourite dry shampoo as I feel it doesn’t really truly make me look like I had just washed my hair like my Batiste dry shampoo does. It still looks a bit dull and almost wet when I apply this and still looks a tad greasy. Unfortunately this product didn’t work for me, but I wish it did as it does smell super nice! #WantThatHair
- Secret Fresh Invisible Spray – Ooh La La Lavender*: I am very picky when it comes to deodorants and this one is a winner in my books. It is an invisible spray deodorant that lasts up to 48 hours – I haven’t actually tested that claim as I put on deodorant every day haha but it definitely works for my everyday use. The smell is super nice too! #InvisibleForAll
- Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Daily Moisture Renewal* and Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo*: OH MY GOD, THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! So I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner together for about a month now and my hair has never felt better! My hair tends to feel really brittle and dry, but with this shampoo and conditioner combo, my hair feels smoother, moisturized and full of hydration! I can tell the difference from the first wash, and it has only continued to really surprise me. The shampoo is gentle enough for coloured hair which is awesome as I haven’t had my natural hair colour since I was like 12 haha. I highly suggest you try this combo out and thank me later!
Thank you so much Beauty United for sending all these fall essentials my way – this is one of my favourite packages I’ve received and I really wanted to share my opinion with all of you as these are some great drugstore products at a good price that actually work miracles!
What are your fall essentials?