Hi, hello everyone!
I hope you have all been well! I’m currently catching up on people’s blog posts and watching YouTube videos! I get in phases where all I do is watch YouTube videos of beauty tutorials and such!
Today I am going to be sharing my thoughts on a few products sent by Make Up For Ever, a brand I’ve loved for a long time, so I’m very honoured and touched they have sent me some goodies to share with y’all!
Make Up For Ever Artist Face Color $29 CAD
These refillable colors are amazing – they are travel friendly but are also extremely pigmented colours that range from blushes, highlights and contour shades. I highly recommend trying these out as they are very blendable and smooth to the touch!
The awesome thing about these face colors is that you can get a discount from Sephora if you buy two or more refills with a palette! It automatically gives you a discount online if you purchase these, making it definitely worthwhile to try!
The shades I picked out are a blush, highlight and a powder to set my under eyes with and to brighten. I am super happy with the choices I picked and I’m definitely going to be making a new trio soon with other shades! I was thinking of having one palette just for blushes, highlights, etc.
From top to bottom:
- S300: Described as a pastel coral blush. It applies very beautifully, I would say with a matte finish!
- H106: This champagne/gold highlight definitely packs a punch. Its extremely pigmented and smooth
- H104: This highlight shade is nice to brighten up my under eye area and set my concealer! It is really pigmented, so a little goes a long way
Aqua XL Color Paints $31 CAD
These cream shadows are no joke! They claim to wear for 24 hours which I totally believe – I wear these and they don’t budge at all the entire day! I love how pigmented and smooth they apply and little to no work needs to be put into an eye look when wearing these. I personally enjoy wearing the darker shade I received on its own just for a wash of colour to my eyes – it looks super bronze and metallic!
From top to bottom:
- L-54 Lustrous Taupe: This is the shade I love wearing on its own for a bronzed look. It blends really nicely worn on its own and is super pigmented!
- I-80 Iridescent Pink Beige: This shadow is gorgeous on its own as well or with any eye look. I love wearing this as a pop of colour on my eyes as it really stands out as its really brightening!
I totally recommend trying out these shadows – they don’t budge which is great for my oily eyelids and they don’t crease, which I often have trouble with when it comes to cream shadows.
Aqua XL Ink Eye Liner $30 CAD
I’ve been obsessed with both M-10 Matte Black and M-62 Matte Intense Brown as my everyday liner. I find it doesn’t smudge, is waterproof, and allows me to create a nice precise line where I get to control the thickness. This felt tip applicator glides effortlessly and throughout the day I don’t have to worry about this liner fading. I love a good matte liner, and I switch between the black and brown depending on my look! I totally recommend this liner if you are looking for an intense and long-wearing eyeliner with a precise applicator.
What are some of your favourite Make Up For Ever items? I need to pick up more, so let me know down below in the comments section! 🙂